Thursday, April 28, 2011

What You've All Been Waiting For...

CAMP!!! We are finally registered and ready to go for NCA camp this summer!!! We are going to be going to Wisconsin Dells at the Great Wolf Lodge/Resort July 11-14!!! I'm super excited for this and hopefully you guys will be too! Cost wise is really similar to what the other one was. As soon as I get confirmation emails from the NCA, I will be able to get the exact cost and due date to you guys!

I've heard from 2 people that there might be a conflict with these dates, so I am assuming nobody else is having issues.

I will be giving out more information as soon as I get it. (Check list, times, cost, etc). So please check your emails and this blog site frequently in the coming weeks!

Thanks ladies and get excited!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment