Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Camp... Bad News!

So I am not happy with the UCA camp company at all! After weeks of calling and leaving messages, I've finally found out that they don't have a spot for us at Okaboji! I was VERY disappointed in how they handled it (or lack thereof) and might be using NCA now for our camp! No worries, I've found some even BETTER camps, so after I get some opinions/advice I will be getting the information out to you. I will try to keep the price around the same, but it might be a tad higher (like closer to $300), just FYI.

Also, I'm looking at dates in July, so if you will have potential conflicts in certain dates during the month of July I need to know ASAP!!! If I don't hear from you, then I will assume that there are no conflicts.

I hope to have this figured out and us registered by the end of this week. The school is holding on to your $100 deposit, so no worries there. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me!

However on a lighter note, you can now attend the Big Country Bash!!! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment